Nai disha is a medium that brings schools of different zones, teachers and students of the various schools together and monitor the day to day activities that take place in the schools. The main objective of this application is to serve as a single platform of communication between students and teachers. It allows the schools to keep their teachers and students up to date about the curriculum and the examinations that take place in the schools. It has been implemented to keep in check performance of all the schools which is monitored by the head of the departments.
It favours a transparent system, where all the daily and monthly records can be viewed by the user, attendance of every teacher can be viewed, the academic and the extra-curricular activities are listed, their schedule i.e. when they will take place and their description is also mentioned for the students and the teachers for better understanding of the concept of the activities. The syllabus of the schools is marked with set targets i.e. by what time of the academic year should a specific lesson be completed. This helps teachers and school staff to develop appropriate lesson plans. The schools are monitored based on their active participation in the activities and their reports.
- Maintaining record for schools and teachers at every district and zones.
- Listing daily and monthly activities of schools.
- Regular updates regarding notices and important information for schools.
- Leave management and status monitoring of leaves for teachers of all the schools at zonal or district level.
- School wise marks awarded based on the performance.
- Monitoring whether prayers being conducted on regular basis or not.
- For enhancing the vocabulary quote of the day is available.
- Motivating schools to perform better by introducing awards and rewards.
- Teachers can post feedback regarding application and schools.
- Graphical analysis of the reports of students, teachers, leaves taken.